About this campspace #s004066
Our Camperpark is located between dikes and orchards. This area is made up of small polders. That is why there are so many dikes and pools in the Zak van Zuid-Beveland.
The area is a paradise for cyclists and walkers. There are several shops nearby and there are often markets in the area.
In order to build a dike, a piece of water was always reclaimed. Pieces of deep water remained, which people called a “pool”. Many dikes are not suitable to drive over by car and therefore particularly beautiful to view on foot, by bicycle or by Solex. This way you can enjoy the most beautiful nature! There are many walking, cycling and Solex routes available. These are easy to follow via the cycle junction route.
In addition to the many pear and apple orchards, "de zak" is also the area where 80% of the Dutch blackcurrant cultivation takes place. These berries are mainly used in the Cassis.
There are many picturesque villages between the polders. The names of these villages refer to the reclamation and construction of this area. Camperpark 'de Bloesem' is located in the triangle Oudelande, Driewegen and Ovezande. In this immediate vicinity are many of these special villages to visit, each with its own character.
On the Westerschelde are the villages of Ellewoutsdijk and Baarland/Bakendorp with its beach (located on the dike). You will also find Brasserie de Landing there.
In Hoedekenskerke you will find the authentic final station of the steam train and you can immediately take a look at “'t Wieenkeltje van Wullempje”.
In the middle of 'de Zak' there are still villages such as Kwadendamme with the hamlet of Langeweegje. Kwadendamme also has a steam train station and in Langeweegje you can visit the Tropical Zoo/Restaurant Berkenhof.
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub
Things to do in the area
- Rent a Solex and tour through Zeeland
- Go to the beach
- Horseback riding
- Off Highway Vehicles
Your host, Jack
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tell us about your experience
A really great place to spend a few days! The owner of the motorhome park is very friendly. The sanitary facilities are spotless and the camper spots have sufficient private space compared to the neighbors. Beautiful green area with a bakery and supermarket in a nearby village (2km away).
May 2021 · Translated from dutch
Tell us about your experience
The location was very nice, the host was very friendly and welcoming, a little extra was no problem either. I definitely recommend this place to future travelers.
- Keep the area around your Camper tidy and clean. Make sure no food remains are left outside. Please put waste and waste bags in the container.
- Pets are welcome at the Campsite, provided they are always kept on a leash and do not cause a nuisance to other guests. Walking is not done in the park. In the unlikely event that your pet does its needs, you must clean it up immediately.
- Between 10 pm and 8 am there is peace and quiet at Camperpark de Bloesem. All our guests take this into account.
- We do everything we can to keep the park tidy and clean. Also the toilet and showers. You can use this for free, but ask you to leave it neatly behind.
- We do not fish or swim in our water feature, 'de Poel', which is located in the middle of the site.
- Everyone with a camper is welcome in Oudelande, also with children. Please note that the motorhome park is located between dikes with ditches and that our water feature is located in the middle of the site.
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.