About this campspace #s004563
At the site of the KiteFinca we have some very popular parking spaces for campervans. For €10 per night (2 persons) you can park your house-on-wheels at the KiteFinca while making use of our outside facilities (maximum two nights).
Electricity costs an additional €2.50 per night for up to 2 people.
The driveway of the KiteFinca is just a 5 minute walk from a super cute village off the beaten path in Southern Spain: La Redondela. This place offers a craft-beer garden and several other cute cafe's.
Activities commonly done here are mountain biking & stand up paddle (available to rent from us (from spring 2021), hiking the Via Verde (bird watching in winter) and kitesurfing!
We -the two Dutch hosts- are certified kitesurf-instructors and are more then happy to give you kitesurfinglessons and kitecoaching.
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub
Things to do in the area
- (learn) Kiteboarding / kitesurfing
- Visit La Redondela and La Redondela beach
- Wind sports
- Wildlife watching
- Waste separation
- Self-grown food
- Food products from locals in the region
- Organic cleaning products
Your host, the
We are Ferry & Eva, two boardsport-loving Dutchies living just outside of a cute little town in the South of Spain. We'd be happy to host you at the driveway of our little guesthouse the KiteFinca.
- Corona precautions and rules (in place at the time) apply at all times. Keep 1.5m distance, wash your hands often and use a mouth mask.
- Alcohol abuse and the trade in and use of (soft)drugs are prohibited. The KiteFinca applies a zero tolerance policy.
- Please do not make noise between 23:00 and 07:00.
- The infliction of damage and theft of the room and/or KiteFinca garden or inventory will be charged to the person causing the damage and the person jointly and severally liable.
- Pets are allowed in consultation!
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Campspace pitch 1
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.