Camp without neighbours
About this campspace #s002179
Peace, space, freedom. Endless walking and cycling. A large outdoor swimming pool at 3 km. distance. The red kite and star gazing. In short, real rest, relax, away from all active stimuli, and yet the luxury of a fixed bed in a caravan, surrounded by nature and a shower and toilet in the nearby house.
Do bring your own bed linen, pillows and towels.
The caravan can only be discussed for a minimum of 2 nights. For a stay of 1 night you can use our B&B. Different prices apply for this.
- Passenger Cars
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
Things to do in the area
- Peace and quiet
- Swimming pool in the village
Meet Ingrid, your host
- Cees & Ingrid
- We moved to Eifel for quietness, space and nature.
- Storytelling by the campfire
- Creating atmosphere for our guests
- Clean and simple meals
- A few times a week we cook a vegetarian meal for € 12.50. Also gluten free!
- Cees and Ingrid
- Moved to the Eifel out of love for peace, space and nature
o life stories by the open fire
o creating atmosphere for guests
o simple, healthy meals (without packages and sachets)
o we cook a vegetarian meal a few times a week for € 12.50. Also gluten free!
A very wonderful place if you value peace and quiet.
The closest neighbors are far away and before you meet a human
sees, one sees a deer grazing.
The small Eriba Touring includes everything you need and shower / toilet
can be reached in a short distance.
Ingrid and Cees are two warm hosts who you can contact at any time
can, but also allow the guests their privacy.
The surrounding area is ideal for great hikes.
Thank you for the very pleasant stay and all the best!
August 2020 · Translated from german · show original
We enjoyed this hidden gem. If you need peace and lots of nature, you've come to the right place. Ingrid and Cees are the ideal hosts. They respect your privacy but they are there when you need them. The motorhome itself is in perfect condition and equipped with the basics. You only have to provide a sleeping bag and pillow yourself. For the sanitary facilities you walk around the corner and you have your own shower & toilet at your disposal. There is a possibility of a campfire and with some luck, you can spot wildlife in the meadow. A prime location!
Completely in the middle of nowhere, you will find 'Sleeping without neighbors'. They have a huge piece of land. A super cute camper where you can retreat completely in all rest and silence. The host Ingrid and Kees are taking care of you while you stay here. The scenery is amazing!
We had a very nice long weekend in super quiet, beautiful surroundings. We will definitely use the Eriba caravan again!
Noise is really not allowed, careful handling of nature is also very important to us; smoking in the caravan is not allowed. Pets not allowed.
Facts about risk reduction covid 19:
Naturally, the corona measures from Germany are the starting point for our practical application.
What we do at our Campspace location:
• We have to keep the personal data of each guest for one month (in connection with any contact investigation) you can assume that we will handle this data carefully, after 1 month we will destroy the data.
• Shower and toilet are only used by the guests of Campspace
• When entering the shed, to go to the toilet / shower, clean the door handle with a cloth, and throw the cloth away in the trash can
• You also do this when you leave the shed, because we also use the shed, and do the same
After every visit from a “Campspace guest” we do the following:
• Everything in the caravan is first cleaned household and then disinfected
• So also all crockery and all loose things
• And therefore also the furniture that is outside
• The linen is all washed at 90 degrees
• The shower and toilet are also first cleaned household and then disinfected
• Also the shower curtain.
• We have a guestbook, but that cannot just be there for everyone, we still really like to receive a response to the stay with us, so either on a loose piece of paper (we will paste that in our book) or on the Campspace site.
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed