Camp without neighbours
About this campspace #s002179
* For Dutch read below
Quiet, space and freedom. Endless walking and biking paths. A huge open air swimming pool only 3km away. The 'red kite' and star watching. In short, true quietness and get back to yourself. Away from all hassles, but still the luxuriousness of a real bed in a caravan in the middle of nature. Bring your own bed linen, pillows and towels with you.
In the house nearby you will find a shower and toilet. The caravan is only available for a minimum of 2 nights.
Peace, space, freedom. Endless walking and cycling. A large outdoor swimming pool at 3 km. distance. The red kite and star gazing. In short, real peace, come to relax, away from all active stimuli, and yet the luxury of a fixed bed in a caravan, surrounded by nature and a shower and toilet in the nearby house.
Do bring your own bed linen, pillows and towels.
The caravan can only be discussed for a minimum of 2 nights. For a stay of 1 night you can use our B&B. Different prices apply for this.
- Passenger Cars
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
Things to do in the area
- Peace and quiet
- Swimming pool in the village
Meet Ingrid, your host
- Cees & Ingrid
- We moved to Eifel for quietness, space and nature.
- Storytelling by the campfire
- Creating atmosphere for our guests
- Clean and simple meals
- A few times a week we cook a vegetarian meal for € 12.50. Also gluten free!
- Cees and Ingrid
- Moved to the Eifel out of love for peace, space and nature
o life stories by the open fire
o creating atmosphere for guests
o simple, healthy meals (without packages and sachets)
o we cook a vegetarian meal a few times a week for € 12.50. Also gluten free!
Sander recommends this place
Chris recommends this place
Tessa recommends this place
Noise is not really allowed. Tread nature respectfully. No smoking in caravan. Pets not allowed.
Noise is really not allowed, careful handling of nature is also our top priority; smoking in the caravan is not allowed. Pets not allowed.
Facts about risk reduction covid 19:
Naturally, the corona measures from Germany are the starting point for our practical application.
What we do at our Campspace location:
• We have to keep the personal data of each guest for one month (in connection with any contact investigation) you can assume that we will handle this data with care, after 1 month we will destroy the data.
• Shower and toilet are only used by the guests of Campspace
• When entering the shed, to go to the toilet / shower, clean the door handle with a cloth, and throw the cloth away in the trash can
• You also do this when you leave the shed, because we also use the shed, and do the same
After every visit from a “Campspace guest” we do the following:
• Everything in the caravan is first cleaned domestically and then disinfected
• So also all crockery and all loose things
• And therefore also the furniture that is outside
• The linen is all washed at 90 degrees
• The shower and toilet are also first cleaned household and then disinfected
• Also the shower curtain.
• We have a guestbook, but that cannot just be there for everyone, we still really like to receive a response to the stay with us, so either on a loose piece of paper (we paste that in our book) or on the Campspace site.
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out before: To be agreed