About this campspace #s002470
Camp Grom is located next to the one and only vegetable museum of Belgium, called 't Grom.
Surrounded by 300 year old farm houses, open fields, fish ponds and forest this is the ultimate allround sleep over. And don't forget a local but quiet bistro just some 50 meters away.
A large grass field makes it extra suitable for small families. And sporty travellers will enjoy the bicycle highway from Antwerp to Mechelen which is a minute away. Hop on your bike and within 20 minutes you can have a coffee or Belgian beer in the shadow of Mechelen's cathedral.
When you're looking for a secluded spot in the green but don't want to loose touch with some culture and that city feel, this is the place!
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBQ
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub/sauna
Things to do in the area
- Visit the one and only Belgian vegetable museum!
- A short bike ride away from Mechelen, Flemish capital of wining 'n dining!
Your host, Maarten
5.00 (1 review)
Host is verified by Campspace
We're a vegetable museum, duhuh
I was on the Campspace at ‘t Grom in Sint-Katelijne Waver with my granddaughter. We really liked this. It is a very beautiful cycling region.
* check-in is not necessary but you're welcome at h
* respect for our neighbours
* quiet after 10.00pm
* clean the places after your stay
* campfire not allowed
* dogs are allowed but may not run freely
* visit to the museum is included in your stay (only during official opening hours)
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Start your adventure
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.