Bush, Beaches, Shops and a big spacious backyard.
About this campspace #s003409
We would love to welcome you to our home camp backyard. Your hosts are Hannah, Matt and Sonia. We are down to earth people, who love to connect with travellers and give them our top tips of 'whats on and where to go' in and around Newcastle. Between us we know lots about the activities around town that have to do with health, wellness, yoga, consciousness, community and the magical natural places around for bushwalkers, sightseers, and cycling. We have lived in Newcastle most of our lives and have great local knowledge. We are close to:
- Newcastles best natural playground Glenrock reserve and the Fernleigh track - great for mountain bike riding, bushwalking, cycling (the fernleigh tack is a great cycle way linking Newcastle to Swansea) and for those on the great north walk, hiking
- a 5 minute drive to Dudley Beach and Redhead.
- a 10 minute drive gets you to the heart of Newcastles city centre and beaches.
- Bus Service - the bus stop is basically straight outside.
- a short walk to the local shops, cafes, takeaway, restaurant, bowling club and general store in Kahibah. And also a short drive to the big shopping centres Charlestown Square and Kotara Westfield
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub/sauna
- No drugs or alcohol, must be respectful of the neighbourhood.
- Please leave the site as clean and tidy as you found it.
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Campspace pitch 1
Arrival allowed on:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Departure allowed on: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Pitch types and availability
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.