Brooklet Farm Offers Foodie Bliss, Surf Adventures, Creekside Serenity
About this campspace #s003299
Located in Brooklet Hills Behind Byron Bay - Loved by Surfers, Adventurers and Foodies With Its Majestic Hills, Farms and Brooks. So Close to Everything On The Coast and Bangalow, But So Serene & Peaceful.
- 4wd car access, but in dry weather 2wd is fine to access.
- 5 mins to Harvest Cafe Food Bliss (Good Food Guide Hat Award)
- 12 mins to Broken Head Beach World Class Surfing
- 15 mins to Byron Bay,
- 2 mins from Olivia Newton John's Spa - Gaia Retreat - Voted World #1 Spa On Tripadvisor.
- Blueberry Fields Farm 1 min walk away, pick your blueberries fresh by the bucket!
- Crystal clear creek with big swimming hole containing platypus, fish, water dragons, freshwater crayfish, fire pit next to creek
Primitive Camping Conditions
Electricity, Water via Hose Or Wash Like A Wildman In The Awesome Creek, Compost Toilet, Cold Shower, Bring Your Own Tent, or Rent Our Tent At $20 extra per night per group.
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- No parties
- No drugs
- No animals
- No noise after 10pm
- You Break It You Bought It And Pay For It
- Take Your Rubbish With You, No Rubbish Tolerated, Seriously
- Swimming hole no diving not safe
- Use a light at night, snakes hunt at night
- Have Fun
- Don't be a ass
- Small informal gathering of friends allowed with 24 hours notice
- Music allowed till 10am at respectful levels
- Be prepared for primitive camping conditions
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed