About this campspace #s005632
Boutique Camping Bunja located in an old pine forest on the northern side of the Island of Brač, facing the mainland and the town of Split. It is masterfully blended into the environment much alike the eponymous bunja and drywalls of Brač.
You can set up camp on superbly equipped and spacious pitches in the natural shadow of pine trees. If you prefer mobile homes, pick the latest innovative designs, fully equipped, so that you feel right at home.
The camp offers privacy and a dash of luxury, complemented with a beautiful view of the sea for families, romantic couples, and hedonists. Other than relaxing to the sounds of the sea. You will also be able to enjoy other additional amenities that we have prepared for you. We want all of our guests to feel special and to relax and have fun in untouched nature.
There is a heated freshwater pool, children’s playground, massage at the beach, bikes for rent, water sports…
Guests who enjoy an active holiday can pick from a wide selection of excursions and activities on the island, such as water sports and cycling, hiking to the highest island peak in the Adriatic and other activities.
Within the whole campsite is a stable and fast Wi-Fi network, which allows guests to work from the camp.
In the middle of the camp, there is a small market, sanitary facilities, an area for washing dishes and laundry, as well as a washing machine and drier…
In the camp, you will also find a beach bar where you can taste the finest sea delicacies, pizza as well as local specialties.
- Drinking water
- Hot shower
- Pets allowed
- Hot water
- Heater in accommodation
- Shower (cold water)
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Phone charge
- Gas (stove)
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot tub
- Covered kitchen
Things to do in the area
- Live music in beach bar
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Heat pump
- Water-saving measures
Your host, Lana
1. Only guests registered at the reception can be accommodated in the campsite, while minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. For each unregistered guest, a fee is paid for the damage caused to the campsite and endangering the safety of other guests in the amount of 70 EUR. Non – compliance to this rule will be considered a sufficient reason to cancel the hospitality.
2. The reception holds the right to refuse entry and to remove guests whose behavior disturbs the peace and pleasant stay of other guests.
3. It is strictly forbidden to drive nails into trees or damage them in any way, take gravel from the beach, fence the area where you live or any construction work in the selected area. Failure to comply with this point of order denies the possibility of further stay in the campsite.
4. The place for setting up the camping equipment and accommodation of the camper's vehicle is determined by the campsite reception service depending on the available camping units or the unmarked space inside the campsite.
The camper is forbidden to arbitrarily change the place of camping without the approval of the campsite reception service.
5. Check-in at the campsite is from 2pm – 9pm for guests on the pitch, and from 4pm – 9pm for guests in the mobile homes. Check-out of guests from the pitch is until 12am, and from the mobile until 10am.
6. Campsite guests are asked to always carry the application form, given during the application, which they are obliged to present at the request of the campsite employees.
7. People who visit friends or family in the campsite must leave their vehicles in the entrance parking lot and must register at the campsite reception. Visiting hours are from 8am to 9pm.
8. Entrance by personal vehicles, registered in the campsite system, is possible only in the time from 7am to 10pm.
9. Billing is from 8am – 12am for departure the same day and from 12am – 9pm for departure the next day.
10. Parking of personal vehicles outside the accommodation units is not allowed.
11. Setting up tents and awnings is allowed from 8am to 9pm.
12. Lighting a fire anywhere in the campsite, on the beach or other areas is strictly forbidden. Only gas or electric grills are allowed in the mobile home / plot. The use of barbecue is allowed only in the marked place.
13. Please do not make noise that may disturb other guests, including the use of radios, televisions and musical instruments. Complete peace and quiet in the campsite are from 11pm – 7am. Failure to comply with this point of order denies the possibility of further stay in the campsite.
For violating the silence, the fine is 70 Euros.
14. The maximum speed of vehicles through the camp is 20 km / h. Pedestrians in the campsite have an advantage over traffic vehicles.
15. Guests are required to take care of the cleanliness of the space they use. Garbage and waste should be disposed of in designated bins or containers located at the entrance to the campsite. Leave used spaces in sanitary blocks the way you would like to find them.
16. The water in all parts of the camp is drinkable. Water is a precious good so please use it consciously.
17. It is strictly forbidden to throw wet wipes and sanitary pads in the toilet.
18. The control of the inventory of mobile homes is performed on the day of your departure and any damage or disappearance of the same is subject to financial sanctions.
19. If you have found abandoned items, please hand them in immediately at the reception.
20. Contact the campsite reception to connect or disconnect electricity. The control of the correctness of the electrical installations is performed by the responsible employee of the campsite. Defective electrical installations will be disconnected from the camp's electrical network.
21. At the reception you can deposit jewelry, money and other valuables for a minimal fee.
22. The campsite management does not take responsibility for possible thefts, accidents or damage to property and persons. Liability for damages caused by force majeure (storms, floods, fires, earthquakes, falling trees, etc.) is excluded. Guests are advised to insure their own property and belongings.
23. The calculation and the payment for the used services can be done on the day of departure or every day no later than 9pm. We recommend that you do this at least a day before your departure, to avoid waiting longer.
24. It is forbidden to wash dishes and laundry in places that are not provided for that.
25. It is forbidden to stay, spend the night and gather on the beach after 11pm.
26. It is forbidden to wash vehicles or trailers in the campsite area.
27. Mail arrives every day in the afternoon, except Saturdays and Sundays, and is picked up at the campsite reception.
28. Guests who do not adhere to this House Rules, as well as guests whose behavior disturbs the silence and disturbs other guests, will be canceled the use of accommodation services.
1. Pets that may disturb guests or endanger them are not allowed.
2. Dog owners are obliged to register their pets at the reception upon presentation of a vaccination card. They are also obliged to lead the dogs on a leash and keep them tied in their space. The urination done by pets, the owners are obliged to clean. Failure to comply with this point is subject to financial sanctions in accordance with the price list of additional services.
3. It is forbidden to take pets to the store, sanitary facilities.
4. Pets can swim only on the beach intended for them. Bathing among other bathers is strictly forbidden.
5. Pets can only take a shower in their intended showers. Showering in places intended for guests will be penalized.
6. Pets must not disturb the order and peace in the campsite in any way.
Guests who cancel at least 14 days before check-in will receive a refund of the amount paid by them (excluding Campspace fees). If they cancel between 7 and 14 days before check-in, they will receive a 50% refund. Otherwise they will not be refunded.
Checking in and out
4:00 pm–8:00 pm
Check-out between: 8:00 am–10:00 am
PITCHES ZONE B
Arrival allowed on:
Monday to Sunday
Departure allowed on: Monday to Sunday
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.