Special place in the green where nothing is required!
About this campspace #s004544
In the heart of the Flemish Ardennes, close to slow roads and Het Burreken nature reserve.
The tent is located at the back of the garden, adjacent to meadows (cows) with a view over the rolling landscape. In the garden you will find cozy seating areas.
Separate kitchen corner and basic shower room.
Seating area in the outbuilding. Can be used in rainy weather!
- dead end street
- private parking in front of the house
- within walking distance (1km): proxi-delhaize, bus stop (connection Oudenaarde / Ronse station), restaurant
- Glamping (e.g.: Yurt, Safari tent, Bubble tent)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
Things to do in the area
- Bird watching in the garden, armed with bird guide and binoculars (everything available on site!)
- Dew trip towards the Burreken nature reserve
Do you have a dog and do you want to bring it? We would like to discuss this in advance. Our garden is not fenced, we have three cats and a guest dog ...
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed