Welcome to family DEXOR
About this micro camping
We offer a wonderfully quietly situated garden between 2 waterways. It is located on the border of the Netherlands. Our Campspace is close to downtown and shops. There is a play area for the children and we have a few animals too pet. With warm weather, we can also inflate a small swimming pool for children. There is the possibility of electric fire for self-cooking or you can use our BBQ.
Do you want to bring your pet? We will warmly welcome them and they are allowed to stay for free. Our garden is fenced.
We have two four-person tents
Feel welcome! :-)
- Tent on site
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
Things to do in the area
Meet Xavier- Rebecca, your host
Bianca recommends this place
- You can enter the house from 7:30 am to 10:00 pm.
- Cleaning up the dogs' needs. You can avoid this by first taking them out on the Berm.
- Respect for the nature around you and the animals of the house.
- Waste in the garbage can and glass to the glass container at the start of the street
- No noise after 10 pm to allow the neighbors to rest.
How to reach this micro camping
Inside our house, it is accessible from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
new campers welcome from 1 pm
and check out before 10 am.
Checking in and out
For checking in and out please contact us before 10 AM and book quickly to take place and at least 2 days before the arrival.