About this micro camping
Camp Grom is located next to the one and only vegetable museum of Belgium, called 't Grom.
Surrounded by 300 year old farm houses, open fields, fish ponds and forest this is the ultimate allround sleep over. And don't forget a local but quiet bistro just some 50 meters away.
A large grass field makes it extra suitable for small families. And sporty travellers will enjoy the bicycle highway from Antwerp to Mechelen which is a minute away. Hop on your bike and within 20 minutes you can have a coffee or Belgian beer in the shadow of Mechelen's cathedral.
When you're looking for a secluded spot in the green but don't want to loose touch with some culture and that city feel, this is the place!
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
Things to do in the area
- Visit the one and only Belgian vegetable museum!
- A short bike ride away from Mechelen, Flemish capital of wining 'n dining!
Meet Maarten, your host
* respect for our neighbours
* quite after 10.00pm
* clean the places after your stay
* campfire not allowed
* dogs are allowed but may not run freely
* visit to the museum is included in your stay (only during official opening hours)