Beautiful private, dam-side camping in Berry NSW
About this campspace #s003384
The last property at the end of a quiet and picturesque country lane in Berry. On our 2.5 acre property we are surrounded by farming district giving you a sense of space and privacy to enjoy your break. The property includes a bounty of fresh herbs and veggies from the garden and you are welcome to fresh eggs from our heritage breed chooks.
Camping is in a grove of Melaluca trees looking over our swimming damn with jetty and paddling beach. You are welcome to make use of the outdoor toilet, wifi and you can have access to power from the garage (but not direct from the camping site).
Our relationship with our farming neighbours is worth more than any booking- so no parties, large groups or loud noise after 10pm. But if you are up for views, amenity and time in the super-cute gourmet town of Berry- this would be ideal.
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBW
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot Tub / Sauna
-The swimming damn is in the campaign paddock & is therefore unfenced
- no small kids please
- Recycling in the recycling bin. Rubbish in the rubbish. Compost in the compost and no potato or avocado skins to the chooks (toxic)
- Septic tank- so bins for all sanitary products etc.
- Campfires only in designated places and during winter months. Must be extinguished before retiring at night or leaving the property
- Stay within property- no trespassing on neighbours properties
- Keep our horses off the highway and chooks out of the foxes mouths by being super careful with our gates.
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Campspace pitch 1
Arrival allowed on:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Departure allowed on: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Pitch types and availability
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.