Wake up to views of hills and the sound of the ocean
About this micro camping
With expansive views of the Chapman Valley and the beach a 10 minute stroll away, what better place to call home on your trip up to WA's Coral Coast or down south to the hustle and bustle of Perth.
Pitch your tent, park your trailer or caravan and relax. Go down to the beach and fish for your lunch or dinner before unwinding by gazing at the starry skies.
- Other (e.g.: treehouse, lodge)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
- NO littering whatsoever
- ALL rubbish / refuse to be disposed off in your own bins
- NO loud music / noise after 9:00 PM
- NO open fires to be lit on the property or surrounds
- Please be a good citizen and leave the property better than you found it.