About this micro camping
River access; granite rocks to climb; on 50 acres; ponies to pat. Tumbalala is idyllic; the views shown are from the shower; huge granite rocks to climb; great bush walking. Swimming in the clear creek is refreshing and fun - particularly by the sandy beaches. The ponies are bound to come up for carrots or sugar cubes [supplied by us]. They are very loving.
The whole area is very very quiet with the nearest house 1 km away.
[Our house is about 500 metres away, but cannot be seen from the campsite.]
- Other (e.g.: treehouse, lodge)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
- No drugs; sensible use of alcohol.
- Parties to quieten down after 11pm.
- Camp fire to be put out properly before going to sleep.
- Drinking water available from our house.
- Pictures of the scene have been taken from the shower house.
- The creek is a short walk from the campsite.
- Our caravan can be used, but byo bedding.
- Sleeps 1 double and 1 single.
- Gas stove.
- Electricity can be added for an extra $5/night.