Small working hobby farm
About this micro camping
Small working hobby farm on 38 acres 85 kilometers from the Perth CBD. If you wish to explore the Avon region of Western Australia this could be a good starting point. Only 5 minutes from Toodyay (2015 Tidy Town Winner) & 20 minutes to Northam. Wireless coverage is available however it can be hit & miss as the signal depends on where you are & is not very reliable! This is a fire restricted area however camp fires are possible in the winter months. The Avon River flows passed the bottom of the property however it is a dry river bed most summers! The Avon Descent, the longest white water boat race in the southern hemisphere, is held in early August & can be viewed from the Dumbarton Bridge close by the property! There is a small orchard & vege patch where you can pick your own seasonal fruit & veges for a small additional charge. A wood fired pizza oven is available when the fire restrictions are lifted - mainly in the winter months. A small charge may apply for wood if it needs to be brought in?
- Other (e.g.: treehouse, lodge)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
* $20.00 is the basic camping fee. If you wish to use the shower & connect to the electricity then there will be an additional charge.
* Pets are welcome as long as they are supervised & sociable towards other animals as there are sheep, chooks & often other dogs at the property.
* Children need to be supervised at all times.
* Initial arrival & camp set up between 6:00 am & 7:30 pm.
* If shed containing shower & WC facilities is occupied then access may need to be negotiated.