Secluded camping on an Australian wheat and sheep farm
About this micro camping
Secluded camping location on an Australian wheat and sheep farm Located under the shade of the Sheoaks, this hidden away spot offers peace and quiet during your travels.\nSituated only one and half hours from Perth city, you may have to share the venue with a few sheep wandering by. Plenty of room to manoeuvre caravans. Very Safe - no people nearby at all. A Tavern is about 4 km away if you need a beer. Enjoy the Camp Fire - under a canopy of stars. Be woken by the bird calls and prepare for another day of serenity and relaxation. Rules:
- Other (e.g.: treehouse, lodge)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
- Vehicles are not to leave the farm tracks.
- Camp fires only during appropriate seasons.
- No trees to be damaged.
- Use only the firewood provided.
- Pets are welcome - but no sheep chasing!!
- Leave only your footprints.