Rural Bliss 5 acres in the Dunsborough Hills
About this micro camping
Private camping on 5 acres of natural bush under the large Peppermint trees. Watch the kangaroos grazing and listen to the kookaburras by the trickling winter creek.
Large vegetable garden with ducks, chooks and bees. Minutes from the wineries and breweries (Arivina Estate, Deepwoods Winery, Swooping Magpie, Mongrel Creek Wines, Bootleg Brewery), 10km from both Dunsborough and Yallingup town centre, and a short drive to the many beautiful beaches.
Beautiful breakfast and lunch at the nearby Goanna Gallery Cafe. Families and children welcome as we have young children ourselves.
- Other (e.g.: treehouse, lodge)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
- We run off rain water and water is scarce for most of the year so please be considerate.
- No parties or loud music.
- Campers only, no visitors during your stay.
- No campfires.
- No pets as they scare our birds and wildlife.