Putty - 220 acres of pristine wildlife
About this micro camping
Wanderlust : a strong desire to explore, wander or travel.
So take out your wander equipment and take in a spectacular views from the top our sky-scraping mountains, discover the incredible and rich wildlife, settle down and take a rest in one of our huge caves around the property. At night enjoy a nice fire and a crystal clear sky with Stars like you have never seen before.
You can also say hi to our neighbor and see her beautiful dressage horses.
Our campground is a great spot to escape. It’s only 2 hours from Sydney away and so peaceful it feels like a million miles away.
You might even be lucky enough to get a visit from the local wombats, Kangaroos, wallabies, goannas, cockatoos, lyrebird and many other animals.
Feeling like a bite or like seeing a bit of civilization, there's the Grey Gum Cafe only 10 min away, they serve breakfast, lunch from 7am until 5pm daily.
Every 1st Sunday of the month you can listen to Live music on stage.
Easy access road : Putty road is in perfect condition (well known for motorbike ride), only 4km of unsealed road which is fully flat and accessible by all sort of cars/vans under all conditions.
The area is also perfect to ride a mountain bike either in the large valleys or up a firetrail in the mountains.
Dry toilet available.
80sqm covered area with : open kitchen, BBQ, all cooking equipment/necessities, lounge...
- Other (e.g.: treehouse, lodge)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
- Bring back home whatever you bring to the property. (Rubbish included)
- Fires in designated areas only - wood will be provided.
- Sites are not marked or powered.
- Drinkable Water is not available yet, so you'll need to bring your own.
- There is mobile reception only with Telstra.
- Trekking shoes are mandatory for bush-walk (no flipflops), always ensure to keep an eye where you walk and what you touch.