"Melita's Place "Coastal tranquillity in the Burbs
About this micro camping
The Central Coast happens to be the most beautiful place.There are many things to do.
Beaches, cycling, snorkelling, walking, fishing, eating or just relaxing.
My place is 5 mins walk from Nth Shelly Beach great for surfing, and walking your doggy. If swimming is you thing 900metres either way left is Toowoon Bay for a more sedate dip or right is Shelly Beach south for the body surfer or boogie board rider.Both patrolled, and have cafe by the beach.
Shelly Beach golf club only short walk away if that is your thing.
If sitting by the lake is your thing its 15 min walk down the road.Free BBQ facility located by the beaches and lake.
The lake also offers about 20 km cycle way.Bike hire close by.
Within a 15- 20 min walk are many restaurants, lovely little trendy area at Long Jetty and Toowoon Bay offers cafes and bakeries, with boutique shopping.
The shopping mall is also around 15-20 min walk offers Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, Best n Less and Kmart along with eating spots and other shopping.
There is a bus stop around the corner for those on foot.
If Travelling by car there is only on road parking, usually a spot out front is not a problem.
You will have access to shower and outside toilet.BBQ area, hot and cold running water and the laundry.
MONDAY to SATURDAY only no SUNDAY night stays.
Sorry no children under 10yrs.
- Other (e.g.: treehouse, lodge)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
- My place has a resident small dog and a large cat. Side gate needs to be closed at all times.
- Only friendly pets welcome.
- MONDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY no Sunday nights available.
- No children under 10 yrs
- Please respect the Burbs tranquillity. Quiet late nights only.
- Wash sand off your feet prior to using shower
- Please leave the place as you found it and put rubbish in bins.
- If you have a pet collect the poops.
- No santitary pads or tampons in toilet.