About this micro camping
Fordsdale Farmstay, 1000 acres, you can also ride horses. We have 1000 acres of tranquil bushland and grazing plateaus to choose from, or sections along the Ma Ma Creek. The property is steep and suits people with tents and camper trailers. We only offer bush camping, we have no powered sites. We do have shower and toilet facilities. Families and friends have plenty of room to spread out. We like our guests to have a peaceful stay. As many of the families who come to Fordsdale have young children, we ask that you please leave your motorbikes at home. Family dogs are most welcome but need to be supervised at all times because livestock is present. Horse owners can bring their own horse and explore the 1000 acre property, or go for a ride along the Bicentennial National Trail.
- Other (e.g.: treehouse, lodge)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
- Camping is available at $10 per person (adult or child 10 years or older). Children under 10 years is $1 per year for the age of the child per night.
- Horse and rider $25 per day/night.
- Access to amenities block included.
- Must be considerate of other people.
- Please remove all rubbish from the property.