\\\\Camille\\\\ our secret garden
About this micro camping
Offering up our backyard to some lucky travellers.Our back yard backs onto the local nature reserve and Recreational Reserve so plenty of privacy, a park for kids, Tennis Courts all at our back door. We welcome you to my humble abode with open arms. Beechworth location within distance to the Snow Feilds, Wineries,Bush walking tracks, Local Orchards and plenty more. Suitable for any type of camper, and enough space for a group! Can host max. 10ppl for 1-2 nights. Space for caravans, motorhomes and campervans too! We have an external bathroom/ Laundry for your use.We are on bore water so please bring your own drinking water (unless you want a gut ache!) and a clothesline. The property is only 9 kilometers to Beechworth, you can get there easily by push bike, or minutes in a car. Look forward to meeting some of you great people! Lee
- Other (e.g.: treehouse, lodge)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
- Price is per person.
- Our property is our home so please respect it as you would your own.
- Payment will be required up front on arrival.
- You will need to provide a copy of your passport, D/L for security purposes.
- Please dispose of all rubbish in the appropriate bins.
- No music after 9pm and before 9am.
- No exposed fires.
- Remember ... Most important!......To have fun and enjoy your stay!