Best Location, Fantastic Views
About this micro camping
Ideal location, just minutes from the town of Trafalgar where you will find Restaraunts, Supermarket , Takeaway, Bakeries, Petrol and ATM's.
- 15mins by car from the lovely town of Yarragon, or 12mins to Moe which has many conveniences.
- Central to many sight seeing locations or cycling, wineries, markets, fishing, trail bikes, horse riding, Golf - Something for everyone!
- Blue Rock dam just 10 minutes by car.
- My Baw Baw approx 40 minutes drive.
Your site includes fire pit for use when applicable, with some free firewood/kindling, power if required, and horses may be agisted upon agreement. Toilet facilities are portable
This is truly a magnificent location so central to everything, it's perfect for a quick stopover or a longer stay. Your hosts have great knowledge of the area and alI there is on offer.
The property is 5 acres and home to a chicken , two goats and four dogs, all in their own yards, three of which are ex racing dogs who love a pat and a chat.
Free gas barbecue to use
Outdoor table and seating, Basketball hoop, swing set, Local newspapers, travel brochures and snacks and soft drinks available.
Small quiet animals can be accommodated upon agreement
- Other (e.g.: treehouse, lodge)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
- ID required upon arrival
- No fires during fire restriction periods
- No drugs or loud noise after 10.30, quiet enjoyment encouraged!
- Respect for property and all others residing on the property, including animals is compulsory.
- Rubbish and recycling bins to be utilised at all times
- All requests by guests will be considered and accommodated by the hosts to the best of their abilities, the more well behaved you are, the more amenities you will have access to.