5 Acres Only 15 minutes from Mandurah, WA
About this micro camping
Our property backs onto Black Lake (property fenced off) and is very peaceful. We have a toilet and shower, these are communal facilities shared with other visitors like yourself. There is a sandpit/playground for use also and when fire restrictions are not in place, there is the ability to build your own fire.
We are a 15 minute drive from Pinjarra, a 15 minute drive from Mandurah and a 10 minute drive from the Mandurah train station. We are located just off the Kwinana Fwy at the Pinjarra Rd exit. Location is not ideal if you do not have your own transport, nearest bus stop is a 3km walk.
Day Trips: North - Perth and Fremantle are under an hour drive or train ride away.
South Dwellingup (30 min), Bunbury (1hr) and Busselton (1.5hrs).
- Other (e.g.: treehouse, lodge)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
- Please ensure you have your own personal insurances to cover you and your family for actions taken by you and your family when conducting your lives at our property.
- If you look for opportunities, or have ever had any inclination, to sue others in an effort to grow your wealth, have any history of suing others or have a history of attempting to sue others, you are not welcome here, please stay elsewhere.
- If you think you've spotted a hazard, report it immediately.
- Fire restrictions are imposed in the hot months so no camp fires, please ask if these restrictions have been lifted before building a fire.
- Be respectful of other visitors and keep noise to a minimum.
- Leave the property in the same way you found it.