About this campspace #s004868
Rent a rental tent at a campsite.
The tent is on a spacious spot of at least 100m and the tent is approximately 27 square meters. There are 3 sleeping cabins in the tent, a living room with cooking area and a shade cloth in front of the tent. At the tent are two single tents for the 5th and 6th person. These tents are not automatically included with the rental tent when you book for 4 people, you can indicate when booking if you would rather have 1 or 2 additional tents with the tent.
The rental tent is equipped with:
- 12x forks and knives
- 6x spoons, teaspoons, small forks, plastic cups, breakfast plates, dinner plates, soup bowls, plastic dishes, beer glasses, wine glasses, drinking glasses (12) and children's cutlery + plates (2).
- pans (3), saucepan, casserole, serving spoons (2), potholders (2), salad bowl, tray, coasters (2), bread knife, can opener, scissors, paring knives (2), corkscrew, spatulas (2), soup ladle, whisk salad servers, garlic press, colander, cutting board, sink, drainer, cutlery tray, cheese slicer, measuring cup, peeler, lemonade jug, thermos and ashtray.
- Kettle, coffee maker, refrigerator, two-burner electric stove and hanging lamp.
- bucket, dustpan and dustpan, broom, trash can, drying rack and kite swatter.
- Table, 4 adjustable chairs incl. cushions and 2 bucket seats
- 140x200 bed (1) and 80x200 beds (4) this includes pillow and duvets
- Storage cupboard and kitchen to hold the inventory.
Garbage bags and coffee filters are not available in the rental tent.
Smoking inside the tent is prohibited, dogs are allowed.
You can bring your own sheets, but you can also rent a sheet package from us.
- Provided accommodation
- Drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Campfire possible
- Picnic table
- Gas (stove) / BBQ
- RV Sanitation
- RV Hookup
- Hot water
- Hot tub/sauna
Things to do in the area
- Wildlife watching
Your host, Ruben
Checking in and out
To be agreed
Check-out between: To be agreed
Tent (6 people)
Arrival allowed on:
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa
Departure allowed on: Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa
Start your adventure
Book your sustainable getaway
Up to 95% CO2 reduction if you book a campspace adventure.