Are you in possession of a beautiful backyard or private land and curious about the possibilities to turn this into a micro camping? Hosts from all over the world are offering their backyard as a camping spot. Tree houses, caravans, yurts or just a place to pitch down a tent. Everything is possible.
Need help or tips when creating a new listing? Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help.
Frequently Asked Questions about creating a listing:
- How do I create a Campspace?
- What title do I give my Campspace?
- What is the best way to photograph my Campspace?
- What should I mention in my Campspace description?
- How do I tell campers how to arrive at my Campspace?
- Can I set up rules for my Campspace and guests?
- Where can I find the URL of my listing?
- How can I delete my listing?
- Can I charge the traveler cleaning costs?
- How can I offer multiple Campspaces?
- Can I let guests check-in and -out at set times?
Frequently Asked Questions about other subjects